We'll get right back to you
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Business Mobiles
Q: WHY IS MY BILL HIGHER THAN NORMAL?
A: This will depend on various factors:-
- International Usage.
- Out of bundle usage i.e. NGN calls, premium rate, direct enquiries etc.
- Tariff may have been changed during mid month.
- Promotional offer may have come to an end.
- Exceeded your bundled minutes.
Need help understanding your bill or need to ‘query my bill’? Contact Vision now on 0871 200 3274 or email email@example.com.
Q: WHY IS MY FIRST BILL HIGHER THAN EXPECTED?
A: Your first bill may include up to 2 months advance business line rental depending on your billing date & connection Date. You always pay your business line rental one month in advance, so this could be from 4 weeks to 8 weeks line rental on your first bill. The bill may also include a proportionate amount of any other usage and bolt on charges from the date of joining to the date of your first bill.
Q: CAN I USE MY PHONE ABROAD?
A: You can use your business mobile abroad, to do this you must ensure you have removed the international bar from your account by calling your network.
Q: CAN I USE DATA ABROAD AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
A: If your business phone has 4g, 3g and GPRS and the roaming network you are on whilst abroad supports data then you will be able to use your phone. Most roaming networks will support data usage but costs will vary depending on the country and amount of data you use. To ensure customers don’t get a bill shock most networks have a monthly data spending cap of £38 (excluding VAT) within Europe, and £100 throughout the rest of the world. Once you reach the cap limit an automatic data roam bar will be applied, and you won’t be able to use any more data abroad for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle. This is to help prevent overspending but does vary according to the network and business tariff, if you need an exact price please call Vision support on 0871 200 3274.
Q: I WANT ONLINE BILLING SET UP
Stay in control of your business mobiles 24/7 through audit bills and usage, be green. It takes a few minutes to register. In order for Vision to manage your account to highest possible standard and with your permission, please make these details available to the Vision Care Team so we can deliver the best possible service at all times.
All you need is:
- Your business phone.
- Your mobile number.
- Your email address.
- Your PIN or account number.
Q: HOW DO I MOVE MY CONTACTS FROM ONE PHONE TO ANOTHER?
A: This can be done by various different methods:-
1. Transfer contacts to the SIM card, insert the SIM card into the new phone and then copy from the SIM card to the phone memory.
2. Bluetooth: Transfer contacts via Bluetooth by using the Bluetooth menu and function on your phone.
3. Memory Card: If both the phones support the same memory card then you can copy the contacts to your memory card and then put the memory card into the new business phone.
4. iPhones: Connect your existing iPhone to iTunes, right click and then select back up. This will save a back up of your current phone to iTunes.
Connect new your iPhone to iTunes and iTunes will prompt you to sync from existing back up. Ensure you select the correct previous back up, iTunes will then sync the backed up content to your new phone.
*Please check content has been saved before deleting anything from your phone.
*Please ensure automatic sync has been de-selected when creating a back up from your old iPhone. More details can be found on Apple Website.
E&EO, We accept no liability for any losses incurred by lost data or contacts.