Contact Vision Now
What exactly is Office 365 for business?
It’s the start of a new era
From 8 April 2014 Microsoft will no longer update or support Windows XP or Office 2003. So now’s a great time to move to Microsoft Office 365.
We know Windows XP and Office 2003 have been firm favourites of many businesses for many years. On 8 April all Microsoft support for these products will come to an end. But we’re here to help make sure our business customers aren’t left in a tricky spot. There’s no need to be unsupported, unsecure or out-of-date. It’s time to switch to Office 365.
Office 365 for business is made for business. It gives you all the latest Office applications. And with no upfront fees, using the very latest software doesn’t need a big investment. With Office 365 for business you can access your entire office through any internet-connected device. Office apps, business-grade email, diary management, document sharing, HD video-conferencing and instant messaging allow you to stay in touch with mcolleagues and customers. Virtually wherever you or they are. And behind the scenes, you can create and publish your own website and manage it yourself at no additional cost.
The best bits at a glance
- No big upfront cost
- Works across multiple devices
- It’s safe and secure
- Works virtually wherever, whenever
- Quick, easy and simple to set up
- Always the latest version, updated automatically
- Makes collaborative working easier • Helps keep businesses looking professional.
Works on Mobile Handsets, Tablets and any PC/Laptop – Virtually any device with internet access
The 365 packages
There’s a package to suit every size business.
- Office 365 Small business/ Small Business Premium1-9 Employees SoHo £3.90/£10.10 per month
- Office 365 Midsize Business 1-300 Employees SME £9.80 per month
- Office 365 Enterprise E1/E3 1+ Employees SMB £5.20/£15 per month
Now…let’s get started
At Vision we can get you up and running with your choice of Office 365 package in no time at all, speak to one of our solutions experts who will guide you through and help you decide which package is the best fit for your business…..and with Microsoft professional services you can be assured that the transition to the cloud will be seamless.
Microsoft Office 365 for Business is the new way to take advantage of the latest Office business applications with no upfront fees. It’s cloud-based, so customers can work from virtually anywhere and on a range of devices. And we have options to make it quick and easy for customers to install right across the business. No IT expertise needed. Plus o2 customers can enjoy simple, monthly costs and a dedicated Microsoft accredited support team whenever they need it.
- Over 1,000,000,000 People use Microsoft Office Worldwide
- 85% Companies have a remote work force
- 84% of business run Microsoft Exchange for email
- 90% Office 365 business customers are small business less than 50 employees
Why o2 & Office 365 for business?
The power of Office 365 for business, combined with o2 support and understanding of the technology means we can help our customers work in new, more flexible and more profitable ways.
- Helping customers connect with o2 award-winning fixed, mobile and wifi networks.
- Offering the right support In addition to o2 existing service team, we offer Microsoft accredited experts to help get set up and support whenever they need.
- The latest devices to choose from We have a wide range of devices to suit any business requirements.
- We understand our customers Small or large, simple needs to complex, we help them find the right solution.
- Making life easier Existing o2 customers can simplify invoicing with one supplier and one bill for all communications and software.
When you put all this together, no one is better placed to make sure business gets the best from Microsoft Office 365 for business.
What do you get with Office 365 for business?
Exchange Online Business-class email and shared calendars with 50GB of storage per user and the ability to send attachments up to 25MB. Comes with the latest anti-spam and anti-malware and the option to customise inboxes.
Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint The very latest Office Client versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Automatically updated, on demand and ready to stream to any PC or Mac, smartphone or tablet.
SharePoint Online Store, share and manage documents in the cloud. It allows internal and external teams to work together on, and share, projects. Customers can also design, publish and update their website using professionally designed templates.
Lync Online An easy way to communicate with multi-party HD video conferencing, online meetings and instant messaging.
Web Apps Office web apps available anywhere on any device connected to the internet, just logon and work.
OneDrive for Business 1TB of personal cloud storage with OneDrive for Business, for documents, pictures, videos and more.
Now you’re moving to the cloud it may be a good time to refresh your Business Mobiles with the latest 4G tariffs and latest Business Mobile Devices on offer from Vision Mobile. Speak to our friendly team on 0871 200 3274 who will provide you with the best tariffs, best options and best equipment tailored to the bespoke needs of your business.