From today onward, O2 Travel customers will pay just £1.66 to make calls, send texts and use data whilst in selected O2 Travel destinations in Europe.
Whats the maximum usage per day?
• 120 outbound minutes.
• 120 outbound texts.
• 50 MB data at full speed, but unlimited with slower speeds.
• Must purchase another £1.66 to receive full speed after first 50MB.
What triggers the charge?
• When a call is made to other O2 Travel destinations including the UK.
• When texts are sent or data is used.
• Any unused data, calls and texts won’t be carried over to the following day.
• O2 Travel won’t be triggered by receiving calls or text messages.
How does the maximum/fair usage system work?
• A customer will be sent a text message notifying them if they have exceeded the fair usage policy (120 outbound minutes, 120 outbound texts).
• If a customer fails to adhere to the fair usage policy on more than one occasion in a 12 month rolling period, O2 will automatically transfer them to standard EU roaming rates.
Who will get the new version of O2 Travel?
• Existing customers opted into O2 Travel and business customers that opt in.
• O2 Travel will also be available to Mobex, B4B PAYU and Data Only tariffs.
*Daily charge applies from midnight to midnight UK time*
Want o2 4g Business Mobiles for your Business?
Call the 4g Team now on 0871 200 3274 or fill out the contact form on right hand side